flexiGrip 300, 325, 350, 500M PC High Security Cable Seal
A new series of flexiGrip High Security Cable Seal by Universeal with encapsulation in ABS plastic casing.
The flexiGrip MPC is a High Security Cable Seal series, Heavy Duty, rugged, multi-purpose and user-friendly. ISO 17712 / C-TPAT compliant.
The flexiGrip MPC High Security Cable Seal series is built tough with a steel locking mechanism, hoisted in a dye-cast aluminum body encapsulated in a clear or solid ABS casing. It provides the user with a high level of physical security and ID protection, with color coding.
The anodized combined body can accommodate logos, barcodes and numbers printed by laser and not erasable.
The wire is of the airline type, non-preformed (frays when cut) Ø 3.0, 3.25, 3.5 and 5 mm
Very flexible 7×19 composition. Anodized or stainless on request.
The flexiGrip High Security Cable Seal series, by Universeal is the most complete range of cable seals, sold in very large volumes worldwide.
- ISO 17712 /C-TPAT Compliant
- Anodized aluminum body with ABS plastic coating.
- Laser engraved. ID and sequential numbers are standard.
- Barcodes and corporate logos available on option.
- Non-preformed steel airline cable. Stainless on option. 7×19
- Multiple: All vehicles, airline containers and carts, tanks, valves, drums, boxes, etc.
*All Universeal ISO compliant seals are tested and certified by Dayton T. Brown Laboratories in New York. The most reputable company for seal testing.