flexiGrip 500M Cable Seal
The flexiGrip 500M High Security Cable Seal by Universeal is a very Heavy Duty cable seal, ISO 17712:2013 / C-TPAT compliant.
The flexiGrip 500M High Security Cable Seal is built tough with a steel locking mechanism, hoisted in a dye-cast aluminum body and provides the user with the ultimate level of physical security.
The anodized aluminum body can accommodate logos, barcodes and numbers printed by laser and not erasable.
The wire is of the airline type, non-preformed (frays when cut) Ø 5mm. Very flexible 7×19 composition.
Anodized or stainless on request.
The flexiGrip cable seal series by Universeal is the most complete range of cable seals, sold in very large volumes worldwide.
- ISO 17712 /C-TPAT Compliant
- Anodized aluminum body. Many colors at choice
- Laser engraved. ID and sequential numbers are standard.
- Barcodes and corporate logos available on option.
- Non-preformed steel airline cable. Stainless on option.
- Ø 5 mm 7×19
- Transport: All vehicles, containers, gates.
*All Universeal ISO compliant seals are tested and certified by Dayton T. Brown Laboratories in New York. The most reputable company for seal testing.