flexiGrip 325M-2 High Security Cable Seal
The flexiGrip 325 M-2 High Security Cable Seal (new extra-secure design) by Universeal is a Heavy Duty, rugged, multi-purpose and user-friendly cable seal. ISO 17712:2013 / C-TPAT compliant
The flexiGrip 325 M-2 High Security Cable Seal is built tough with a steel locking mechanism, hoisted in a dye-cast aluminum body and provides the user with a high level of physical security.
The anodized aluminum body can accommodate logos, barcodes and numbers printed by laser and not erasable.
The wire is of the airline type, non-preformed (frays when cut) Ø 3.25mm. (A little above the popular 1/8” U.S. standard)
Very flexible 7×19 composition. Anodized or stainless on request.
The flexiGrip cable seal series, Universeal is the most complete range of cable seals, sold in very large volumes worldwide.
The flexiGrip 325 M-2 High Security Cable Seal is the most popular of all Universeal cable seal models.
- ISO 17712 /C-TPAT Compliant
- Anodized aluminum body. Many colors at choice
- Laser engraved. ID and sequential numbers are standard.
- Barcodes and corporate logos available on option.
- Non-preformed steel airline cable. Stainless on option.
- Ø 3.25 mm 7×19
- Multiple: All vehicles, airline containers and carts, tanks, valves, drums, boxes, etc.
*All Universeal ISO compliant seals are tested and certified by Dayton T. Brown Laboratories in New York. The most reputable company for seal testing.